The original picture of our garden can be seen here:
Little Green Thumbs
About a month ago, our deck garden looked like this:
Here's some of the produce that we have been able to harvest so far.
This garden has been an experiment, but I think that it has been very successful. We've had a few bumps along the way. The broccoli was picked by Seth as a sprout. Then we replanted it and some hail destroyed that one. We are planning to try that one again next year. We have also had some caterpillar visitors, tobacco horn worms, almost destroyed the tomato plants, but I think we might have saved them. Hopefully we get some beautiful heirloom tomatoes.
We are pretty excited that our little garden has worked out so well. We are planning to expand to two garden beds and maybe a sweet potato box next year. It's going to be so much fun!


1 comment:
Congratulations on a successful garden! I like your photo with the read background. Very nice.
Post a Comment