Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sand, Water, Waves, Sun

What more could you want?

We took the kids to the beach this weekend.  They had a great time.

Playing in the sand:

Playing in the ocean:


Gettin' Boogie with It:


Seth decided that he was big enough to head out on the waves with a boogie board.  He was really mad when Jamie stopped him and tried to help him.  Crazy boy!

5 comments:

Screamin' Meme said...

What an adventure. Sounds like a lot of fun. They are all growing up so fast. What cute kids.

Jamie said...

These breakers that Seth was rushing towards were big too! I was knocked completely over several times and scraped my knee up pretty good.

Lura said...

Crazy Seth! I love these photos of your kids. Thanks for the post.

Me said...

Looks like fun! I love the picture of the boys in the sand and the girls in the water.

Kristen said...

Fun pictures. So did you miss the warm gulf water?