Monday, October 19, 2009

Camping Pictures

Here are some pictures from Bailey's Birthday Camping Trip:

It may have been one of the worst camping trips, but I think this is probably one of the best pictures I have ever taken on a camping trip.




Seth and his mom!  He really wanted to get down and crawl around, but it had rained the night before and was all wet and muddy and he wasn't walking all that much yet, so I didn't want to let him down.



A floating leaf! These were everywhere they looked like they were floating, but they were leaves that were falling and just got caught on spider webs.





Jamie and the kids.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Those are nice pictures.

Do you touch them up on photoshop or some other program or is it a feature on your camera?

Mary said...

Very nice pictures. It looks like this camping trip was better than the last!

Queen of the Castle said...

Sunnie, I touched them up on picnik.com. You can use some of the features for free. What I really want to get is aperture for my mac, but I"m not willing to pay that much right now.
Mary, these pictures were from the same horrible camping trip, in between the not so fun parts, we were able to have some fun.

Screamin' Meme said...

The pictures are great. It did look like you had some fun during your camping trip. Skylar seen the pictures and said awe, he wants to go camping. I told him we'll go next summer, but not on his birthday because it seems to like to rain the week of his birthday. We've participated in a few soggy camping trips and with young children (Seth's age) it's not much fun.

Lura said...

Love the photos!