Angel: don't be afraid, for it is I, and I bring you great tithings of great joy, for today thehere is born the son of David. (Angel walks away.)Just a little preview of the fun that we are going to be having this year.
Life is so much more interesting when you pretend that you are royalty. (At least my daughters seem to think so.)
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Christmas Pageant Update
We started working on our Christmas pageant already. Bailey is writing the script this year, which will be fun and exciting! I just typed part of it up, so that we can all have copies to rehearse from, and some of the things he wrote are making me laugh. Some of them we will probably leave in the script, but this one we will probably change:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice. Great tithings, eh?
Post a Comment