Saturday, May 09, 2009

Boring Blog, Please Bear With Me

My blog has gotten boring. It's all about running. Very little of what the royal family is doing besides that has made it onto my blog lately. Truthfully, for me that is all that life has really consisted of, but the rest of the family has been up to other things.
Seth has decided that now is the perfect time to crawl, is he really almost 9 months old? He's been army crawling for a while and pulling himself up on things, but once you get it, plain old crawling is soooo much faster.
Lucy is talking up a storm and is starting to help me take care of Seth. Potty training isn't going great for her, but she'll catch on, hopefully soon, but I'll take what I can get. She likes to play with Abby and Bailey and she loves being outside. She loves going to play with her friends. She gets really excited when ever I tell her we are going to play with someone.
Abigail is now a full fledged reader. She is doing really well. She likes to write more than read and wrote me a beautiful poem at school for Mother's Day. She is always writing books with illustrations. It's awesome to see her imagination at work.
Bailey is chuggin' along doing seven year old things. He loves to read, especially science books. Right now he's reading a series of Magic School Bus books for the second time. There are 20 books and they are around 100 pages. He laments going to school because he has to put his books down to go.
Jamie spends most of his time at work and taking care of the kiddos while I run. He's been fixing up his fixed gear and reading up on training for the Century Ride he wants to do with me in October 2010 (his idea not mine).
I promise that things will get back to normal soon. I'm sure that ya'll are tired of reading about my running. So, look forward to something that isn't about running, as soon as I can do something that isn't running. I'd like to work on some sewing projects....

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

It is not that running is boring per say...I just don't have anything intelligent to say about the subject. I do run myself, but i am one of those clueless people who just does it with no Rhyme or reason.
I was thinking of you the other day. Where we live right now is perfect. I can walk or job to the grocery store, to shopping, to bookstores ect...I remember you saying that you like to do that. Once you see the continence its hard to want to switch back to everything being so far away.

lyn said...

I feel the same way about my blog - and so I just stopped writing! ha! I enjoy reading about your running - really, I do :)

Lara said...

You are amazing. I love to check in and see how you are doing. Right now running is a large part of your life so that is what you should write about. :) It sounds like your kids are doing great. I can't believe how quickly time flies.

Rohan Shearer said...

I say keep writing about what you're doing. Jeni says the same thing about all my recipes. Oh well!

Kristen said...

It's good to report your running. Who better to report it to then your friends and family that love you? So write about your running, we don't mind.