A few weeks ago, we went to the local aquarium. It was a fun trip, it was crowded. It help me remember why I like to go places when no one else is there. I don't like crowds.
Here are some pictures of our adventures:

Amazon CrocodileHere are some pictures of our adventures:


Lucy and the Fish

Bailey and an Amazon lung fish (I think).

Parrot, I can't remember what kind, but they line in Brazil and have really cool feathers that appear blue not because they are pigmented that wat but because of the way their feathers are made.

Lucy at the dolphin show. She LOVED it.

One of the dolphins.

7 comments:
I think the croc and lung fish were Australian, but I'm not sure.
Wow....That is such an amazing picture of Lucy and the fish. It is so perfect, it almost looks photoshopped. Her eyes are amazing!!
Thanks Shelly. No photoshopping, just really good overhead lighting. The ceiling/roof of the room we were in was glass and it was humid, so the light got softened just a little bit. It will probably end up somewhere on one of our walls at some point.
Lucy looks so much older. And a lot like Abby. :)
The bird is a hyacinth macaw :)
Thanks Jill! Bailey told me after he got home from school (he's a walking animal encyclopedia), I just forgot to change it.
Um, Lucy looks incredible in that pic--can a two year old incredible in such a beautiful knock-out sense? Seems weird, but she is!
Post a Comment