
Bailey and Abby did all of the decorating.

Lucy "helped" by eating all the candy they weren't using, or at least that she thought they weren't using.

I think they did a pretty good job. The pile of candy in the front is a hill. The large line of gummy bears on the roof, those are Santa's Elves. They had a lot of fun. I like this tradition a lot. Next year, we'll just do it from scratch. Home made ones are more fun anyway.
4 comments:
Thanks for all the organization advice. Most of my house is done except the office...You are the organization queen. I should have asked you to begin with!
I have the car a couple of times next week...so lets get together then. (You can always stop by my house though!)
The gingerbread house turned out great! We did one that we bought in a kit. The boys had a lot of fun, but it didn't taste very good. Maybe next year I will make it from scratch.
We did a gingerbread house (from a kit) last year. The kids loved it! We skipped it this year (our house was getting worked on and I can only handle so much chaos at once) but your kids look like they had a fun time.
Homemade gingerbread houses are so much fun and do taste 1000 times better than the store ones. Glad you got it done, even if it was after Chrismas. (We had ours set, but didn't get to decorate it until after Christmas either!)
Post a Comment