Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Why you haven't gotten your copy of our Chirstmas Pageant


This is exactly what I want for Christmas. Santa bring them please !!! I can't find these anywhere. Okay, not that I've looked every where, but I can't find them. I need them because the ones at the post office cost more and they are bigger so they cost more to send. With the number of Christmas Pageants we send every year, it is significant. If any of you in my area find them, PLEASE tell me, I'm desperate!!!!
Otherwise, I have to order them from Amazon, and then it will be Valentine's Day before anyone gets our pageant. I feel sad, I'm going to go eat some chocolate now. Then, I'm going to bed.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Call the company and ask them. My parents had an air frehsener that they were looking for so I called the 800 number on the back and asked them where I could buy it. Turned out that Lowes had stopped carrying it but that Pet Stores started carrying it but they changed the name. Another time I wanted storage bags and couldn't find them anywhere. So I called and it turned out for some reason they didn't sell it in Austin, but all the neighboring towns did. Call and ask, most of the time they can tell you and may even throw in a coupon, to help you buy it.