In response to the subject of yesterday's post, I thought about it, and thought, I guess I'll post the pageant on my blog. That way I won't feel so bad about not getting it out. I'm still sending it, but this way at least you'll get to enjoy it on Christmas.
5 comments:
That is a treasure to save for many years to come, it's priceless. Merry Christmas!
Too cute!
I'm glad I got mine with my present! We watched it Christmas Eve. Thanks for always sending it. We love it.
Thanks for sharing! I can't just borrow your mom's this year so I'm happy I was able to see it. Merry Christmas!
Do you do that every year? What a sweet idea. I'm sure it takes a ton of work, but that is definitely something you will treasure for years to come.
Thanks for sharing that with all of us. I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment