Here are my workouts for the week:
Monday: Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then do two repetitions of the following:
Jog 200 yards (or 90 seconds)
Walk 200 yards (or 90 seconds)
Jog 400 yards (or 3 minutes)
Walk 400 yards (or three minutes)
Tuesday: Walk with kids.
Wednesday: Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then do two repetitions of the following:
Jog 200 yards (or 90 seconds)
Walk 200 yards (or 90 seconds)
Jog 400 yards (or 3 minutes)
Walk 400 yards (or three minutes)
Thursday: Walk with kids.
Friday: Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then do two repetitions of the following:
Jog 200 yards (or 90 seconds)
Walk 200 yards (or 90 seconds)
Jog 400 yards (or 3 minutes)
Walk 400 yards (or three minutes)
Saturday: Walk with kids.
*******************************************
By the way, did any of you ever have a PE teacher do something like this couch to 5k program? My experience was always, "There's the track kids, run your mile." No building up, no pointers on running more efficiently, nothing. The other "Physical Fitness" tests were the same way, essentially. I don't remember learning how to increase my flexibility, or having a chance to practice doing pull ups on a regular basis, yet we were tested on it. It may just be my experience, so I'm curious as to what your experiences were.
3 comments:
You're doing great! By the way, how did Christmas Eve dinner go? I'm interested to see how all the food turned out!
And no, I've never had coaches/teachers do something like the C25K program. And so, as an adult, when I've started exercising again, I've always done it the way I did when I was 16. Then I've gotten frustrated when I've burnt out and gotten hurt. Go figure - my body isn't 16 anymore! Have I mentioned my love for C25K? (hehe)
Looks good! Especially for a holiday week!
Congrats! btw, I am super jealous of the New Years plans you all have. I hope you all have a great time! Wish I could be there-
Post a Comment