So, I decided to take a step back and start up a little slower. My friend Lyn recommended this program called couch to 5 K.
Here's what my first week will look like:
Monday: Brisk five-minute warmup walk. Then alternate 60 seconds of jogging and 90 seconds of walking for a total of 20 minutes.
Tuesday: Walk Bailey and Abby to school, speed walk home.
Wednesday: Brisk five-minute warmup walk. Then alternate 60 seconds of jogging and 90 seconds of walking for a total of 20 minutes.
Thursday: Walk Bailey and Abby to School, speed walk home.
Friday: Brisk five-minute warmup walk. Then alternate 60 seconds of jogging and 90 seconds of walking for a total of 20 minutes.
Saturday: 30 minutes on bike with trainer.
2 comments:
I've already raved about Couch to 5K to you - I loved it!! It almost sneaks up on you - all of the sudden you can run 3 miles.
You can do it. We can help.
Post a Comment