Sunday, November 30, 2008

NaBloPoMo Review

Thank you Shelah! I had a lot of fun with National Blog Posting Month. I forgot how much fun it is to write. After I graduated from college, I quit writing, except brief things here and there. It was nice to have a deadline too, then I actually did it.
I'm so excited about doing this again next year and someday doing NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) which just happens to be in November.
I think I'm going to keep writing more frequently. My original goal was once a week when I first started my blog, but I think I'm going to do at least three times a week now. It has been really good to exercise my brain and I should keep it up. I've got about 15 posts that I've started and need to finish, so I think I've got pleanty of material to keep me going for a while. In addition to all the fun blogs about the family.
Thanks for sticking with me through this long month of blogging. Hope you join me next year.

3 comments:

lyn said...

Yay! You did it! I'm kind of sad and glad to see the month go. It is a lot of pressure to HAVE to blog every day. But, I've come to the same conclusion - I WANT to blog more often... I need to set myself a goal, though, otherwise I'll slide back into my old habits.

Lura said...

Thanks for blogging everyday! I sort of wish I'd done, but I've been, well... not feeling so good lately. ;) It is fun to read your blog!

Rohan Shearer said...

Nothing like a good blog to close a day!