Sunday, November 02, 2008

Busy Little Mommies

I've been pretty busy taking care of my little man:


Lucy has been pretty busy taking care of her babies too:
(These were all taken on the same day)

In the family room, by the TV.

In Seth's bassinet in the front room.

By the front door (there are two babies there).

In the playroom on the magna-doodle.

On the leather chair in the front room.

On the couch in the front room.

I guess she had octupulets. I don't know how she does it, I'm exhausted from taking care of one!

8 comments:

Kristen said...

That is some good mothering, but it seemslike all hers do is sleep. I don't think they poop either.

Ariella said...

LOL! Lucy you are awesome!

Colette said...

That is hilarious!

Slavka said...

Ah ha! I found your blog! Love the babies- all of them :)

Lindsey said...

8 babies! She has been busy. Your house must be a zoo. 8 babies and a cheetah. Whoa.

Hey! I need help deciding on a new project. I also want to introduce my sewing machine to a tall bridge and let it free fall. Something I am doing is messed up. Maybe I can pick your brain about it.

Anonymous said...

Bin totally does that. Though she only has twin babies, a bear (MY bear actually that she stole), a monkey, an elephant and a curious george. We find them in her stroller, in her high chair, with diapers on, bibs on, etc. As far as I can tell though, her babies don't sleep. :)

Melanie said...

That is so sweet! What a good little mommy!

Rachael said...

Arlynda, you may not remember me, but I'm Mary Nolan's sister. I recently had a baby too, and my little 16 month old takes care of her babies as well (just not as meticulously as yours!) This entry just made me laugh. Darling!