Monday, November 03, 2008

NaBloPoMo

My friend Shelah informed me that November is NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month). You are suppose to post one blog everyday during the month of November. Jamie is doing it, so I decided to jump on. I have two blogs, so if there isn't a new post on this one, check the other one and vise versa. There is a link to it on the right. I also didn't post on the first, so I'm posting twice today to make up for it, but labeling the other post as November 1.
Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bloggers- always stealing ideas (NaNOWriMo). Though NaNoWriMo sounds harder (50,000 words of a fictional novel).

I e-mailed you and it bounced back. Is everything good with your e-mail?

Queen of the Castle said...

Jamie wants to do NaNoWriMo too. He wants to wait until he can take the whole month off of work, though. He's crazy, I know, but he's cute and I love him.

As for email, try same username at gmail, that might work better.