I'm too logical to be emotional, yet too emotional to be logical.
I'm too tired to be awake, yet too awake to be tired.
I'm too nerdy to be normal, yet too normal to be nerdy.
I'm too tall to be short, yet too short to be tall.
I'm too much of a perfectionist to be lazy, yet too lazy to be a perfectionist.
I'm too conservative to be liberal, yet too liberal to be conservative.
I'm too fat to be skinny, yet too skinny to be fat.
I'm too good to be evil, yet too evil to be good.
I'm too lonely to be loved, yet too loved to be lonely.
I'm too middle class to be poor, yet too poor to be middle class.
I'm too talented to be inept, yet too inept to be talented.
I'm an oxymoron, conundrum, a catch-22.
I'm undefinable and confusing.
What are you?
4 comments:
I hate to tell you but I think we both classify as short :) Seth really does look like Jamie (more so than the others in their baby pics I think). Who's the other Jill and how does she know my bro and sis-in-law?
I'm still taller than you :).
The other Jill lives by me, we know each other from church. I haven't found out how she knows them yet. I saw your bro's blog as a link on her blog, so I emailed her and gave her a path to get back to my blog (her page, jon's page, your page, my page...) I'll let you know when I find out.
I followed you from Shelah's blog and was amazed to discover that you have a new baby and have moved!
How (and WHERE) are you? It will be fun to keep in touch with you and your family through your blog!
Hi Arlynda! How are you and your husband doing! Jeni and I still crave those vegetable sushi dishes. How have you been? You can check out our blog at shearermania.blogspot.com or e-mail us at shearerfamily@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from you!
Post a Comment