Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Baby Drool

Seth is changing so much and so quickly. He just went through a huge growth spurt, and has finally got chunky cheeks. So, here are some more pictures (I'm sure you've been dying to see them!).


Hanging around on the futon.


Look at those chunky cheeks!!! (He has drool on his chin in this picture.)


I think he looks like Jamie in this picture. I'll have to see if I can find a baby picture of Jamie. I know I have one running around somewhere.

9 comments:

lyn said...

I have been dying to see him! He is adorable!! I love the third picture with his little pursed lips!

(it's no fair! Kate is huge now! I want a little one....)

Me said...

It has been too long since I've looked at blogs. I really enjoyed reading your posts. Seth is way cute. I agree that he looks like Jamie.

El Beasto said...

Who's Jamie?

Emma said...

He is adorable. I have been waiting for more pictures!

Lura said...

I think he looks like Jamie in ALL the pictures! He sure is cute!! (And, yes, I do think my brother is cute. When we worked together at WW, I was sitting at my computer one day when I saw the cutest guy out of the corner of my eye. I had to get a better look, and when I did, I realized it was Jamie!) ;)

Lara said...

He looks so cute! Thanks for the pics!

Jill said...

aha, queen arlynda, the mysterious blog link is to YOU!! how funny ! who is jill and mike? and do you know jon and mary child? i like your blog, you've got great points (especially the twilight series one, why didn't you bring up any of that at the book club?) - i'll be checkin' in on you more regularly now! :)

Kristen said...

Cute baby! He looks like his dad. Lucy is still a mini-Arlynda, and Abby looks like your mom...who does Bailey duplicate? Or is he just a fine mixture. Can't wait to see your Halloween pics.

Melanie said...

It's so good to see new pictures of the baby! He's so sweet! Love his cheeks! :)

I'm so glad he's healthy and growing!