So, the source of our iMac's problem is being debated. To put it simply, there are problems with the screen. On Thursday, I went to use the iMac and the screen looked like normal, with about 50 lines in magenta, cyan and yellow, the all of a sudden it looked like it had exploded, then one side went white and the other went black, the end of the iMac. We've been waiting for something like this to happen, I turned it off and Jamie and I talked about how we were going to replace it.
We do have a Windoze machine, but only because the software for my embroidery machine has to have Windoze to run. So, on Sunday, I was working on the Windoze machine when it too started having problems. Apparently, it needs its hard drive replaced, after 3 1/2 months! Luckily, that one is covered under warranty. Hopefully we can get it back soon so that I can finish my Christmas projects. I'll be okay with out it, but what fun is an embroidery machine if you can't really use it?
So, today, I decided to try the iMac again, just in case. For some reason, I just wanted to know if the Mac was really dead, and guess what! It's still alive, it was a false alarm! I don't know what happened, but I'm glad that for now at least, I still have my Mac (and some time to save to replace it when it really does bite the dust).
P.S. I do know how to spell windows, it's just one of the many ways that the non-windows using subculture refers to the menace that Microsoft released onto the world.
2 comments:
yay! I'm glad your mac still lives! They are wonderful things, yes?
Arlynda,
Should have gone with a pc...very reliable...sorry to hear about the mac....not so reliable....J/K. Hello from your former but still favorite neighbor!!!
Josh
Post a Comment