
2004-2008
Our beloved iMac passed away last night in his home. He is survived by the printer, the zip drive, the keyboard and the mouse.iMac was a good computer we produced many family films with him, edited and stored many pictures, digitized even more pictures, blogged with him and surfed for hours on the internet. He was monumental in helping Jamie finish his dissertation and very useful for keeping Arlynda connected to the outside world and especially to her friends.
iMac will be sorely missed. If you wish to send flowers, please send electronic flowers because those were iMac's favorite.
4 comments:
Something's not right...I think it was Murder...maybe it was overworked ... maybe it was bludgeoned...or electrocuted...
Ha, should we start an investigation?
It did have pen and pencil marks all over the screen, but those appeared long before it died.
Hahaha! Love the obit. Macs are so reliable. Sorry it died so soon. We have one with all our pictures on it that's 5 years old. I'm thinking I should back up those pictures again just in case! :)
Post a Comment