Sunday, October 19, 2008

Advice for Budgeting from Abigail

Last night, I sat down at the computer to download all of the information that Jamie and I would need to make a budget for November. I sighed heavily as I proceeded to hunt through our files and write down the figures that we would need. Abigail heard me sigh and said "What's wrong mom?" My answer was "Daddy and I are doing the budget tonight, we have to decided where to put all of our money. I just don't really like to do it."
A few minutes later Abby stopped dancing long enough to give me some advice, "Mom, I think that you and dad should put the money where Lucy can't get it, because she will just hide it." While suppressing a laugh I said, "I think that is great advice, Abby."

9 comments:

Lura said...

That is good advice! I don't like budgeting, either. Blah!

Melanie said...

I love it! So cute! :)

lyn said...

HAHA! If only it were that easy....

Tamara said...

Nice...everyone should be hiding money these days... :)

Kristen said...

"Luuuccy...you have some splanin to do!"

Anonymous said...

Only kinda related, but you might find this interesting:
http://www.phdcomics.com/comics/archive.php?comicid=1086

Shelly said...

Hhhhmmmm....Maybe I should give Lucy our money---She may have the right idea..... : )

(I write this as I am procrastinating doing our monthly budget/bills/balancing the bank statement.)

Sara said...

That really IS a good idea. Because if Lucy hid all of your money, what would you have to budget? Hahahaha! So cute!

Slavka said...

LOL! I love your girls :)