Friday, August 24, 2007

The Mirror of Erised

After reading the last Harry Potter novel. I was inspired by Harry's ability to predict what Dumbledore saw in the Mirror of Erised, as he was certain it was not a pair of nice warm socks as Dumbledore had told him. So, I began to wonder what I would see in the Mirror of Erised. I think I know. Have you ever thought about what you would see in the Mirror of Erised? It was an interesting process for me to really evaluate what it is that would be my deepest desire. I don't think that I would be likely to waste away in front of it however, I realize that what I would see will never happen. So, I'll have to say that I would see me holding a pair of nice warm socks, if anyone asks.

1 comment:

Emma said...

good question. I have no idea what I would see. I'll have to think about it and get back to you!