Monday, August 06, 2007

It's been a while

So, now that I've dug myself out of my depressive episode, oh and read a bunch of Harry Potter books I guess that I should update my blog a little. Jamie came home to visit again this week. I really miss him, and I noticed how different I felt when he was here. I smiled more, I laughed more.
Bailey and Abby are in swimming lessons again. Bailey is doing magnificently. I can't believe how much better he is doing in the water. Abby is learning how to get herself to the side of the pool and not be afraid to get her head wet. It has been a lot of fun.
Lucy has taken quite an interest in learning to walk during the past week. She has been taking a few steps here and there, and I think that it will not be long before she is running around the house with her brother and sister. I'm really excited.
Well, wish me luck during the next three weeks!

No comments: