Life is so much more interesting when you pretend that you are royalty. (At least my daughters seem to think so.)
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Maybe it's just normal...
Maybe it's just normal when someone that you love so much is so far away, but I feel as though I'm an emotional train wreck. I should be sleeping right now, because I do have kids to take care of in the morning, but I can't help the knots that I've felt in my stomach for the past two weeks, since Jamie came and visited and then left again. I'm tired of pretending that everything is okay. I'm tired of people asking me how I'm doing. I'm lousy. It isn't that I didn't know that I would probably end up feeling like this, mostly it's that I don't know what to do about it. I just don't know. I feel trapped. I love my kids and I love my husband. That is what keeps me going, and it is the only way I am going to make it through.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I feel for you. That's got to be a rotten feeling. I know you'll make it through. Use your blog to vent if you wish. Sometimes I even write things and not publish them. I piece of paper and pen might work too. Other than that prayer sometimes id the only thing that gets me through. Good luck. Wish I was there to hang out with you!
Post a Comment