
I took the picture of the elephant and then did the false color on the elephant and made the background black and white. I also put in some trees to match the ones on the shower curtain. It was a lot of fun and they look really good in the bathroom. There are two more, one with a patas monkey and another one of a giraffe.Then, on Friday February 2 Abby fell off of the table in their room onto the shelf and cut the back of her head. We had to go to the emergency room, where they used her hair and some dermabond (which I'm pretty sure is similar to superglue) to bring the skin together so that will heal properly.
INSERT PICTURE OF ABBY'S HAIR
Then, Lucy had a cold and hasn't been sleeping very well. It must be really miserable to be sick as a baby. I think she is still really cute, even when she is sick.
This week (Feb. 4 - Feb. 10) has been a bit better. Jamie and I got to go on two dates, this week. It was so much fun to spend some time with him.Let's hope next week isn't quite so much fun.
2 comments:
I love the elephant picture! What I great idea!!! How did you put the trees in?
I also love the picture of little Lucy. She is so cute even when she is sick.I hope Abby is feeling better also! Good luck! Things will get better.
Our scanner came with a scaled down version of Adobe Photoshop, so I used it to isolate the elephant and change its color and also make the background black and white. We drew the trees in on the picture using the shower curtain as a template (also in Photoshop).
Abby's doing fine, but we can't get the hair apart, I guess that sometime we will.
Post a Comment