I wish I could sing this song to my mom.
I thought I was doing pretty well, but while cleaning today, this song came on my pandora station. And I started crying again. I wish so much I could have said these things to my mom and had it make an impact.
She wasn't perfect, in the sense that we usually think of people being perfect, but she what she was and I wish that she had known that I accepted that and that she could too.
I thought I was doing pretty well, but while cleaning today, this song came on my pandora station. And I started crying again. I wish so much I could have said these things to my mom and had it make an impact.
She wasn't perfect, in the sense that we usually think of people being perfect, but she what she was and I wish that she had known that I accepted that and that she could too.
No comments:
Post a Comment