Life is so much more interesting when you pretend that you are royalty. (At least my daughters seem to think so.)
Technically this picture is copyrighted, but I don't know the company that took it, and at the time there was no option to purchase a digital copy.
I know the focus of this picture is supposed to be on your mom but you are so darn cute in it. It makes me smile.
Thank you for sharing this picture. I don't have one. I also agree with Kristen you are so darn cute!
I love your dad's smile in this photo. You look just like your kids.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Technically this picture is copyrighted, but I don't know the company that took it, and at the time there was no option to purchase a digital copy.
I know the focus of this picture is supposed to be on your mom but you are so darn cute in it. It makes me smile.
Thank you for sharing this picture. I don't have one.
I also agree with Kristen you are so darn cute!
I love your dad's smile in this photo. You look just like your kids.
Post a Comment