Long time no posting. Ya, I know. But, I've been programming, at the moment working on tic tac toe. I'm glad I'm not a programmer, but I wouldn't mind doing it every once in a while. I'm also working on curriculum outlines for chemistry and physics. I want to have a head start so that I'm not spending so much time planning my first year teaching. I passed both the Physics Praxis and the Chemistry Praxis (Yeah me!!!). I just have to finish my class and then I can turn in my application to the state of Utah to renew my teaching license and then I can turn in my resume to a couple of counties in the area.
The kids are doing well. Bailey has taken up the trombone (inspired, I'm sure, by is Uncle Cory). Seth has decided that he wants to play the cello, the piano, the violin, the viola and the trombone. We're going to go broke on his music lessons and he isn't going to have time to do anything but practice. I'm leaning towards the cello and the piano, but I'll let him make the decision when the time comes.
Abby and Lucy are dancing their hearts out. Its so fun to see the kids find something that inspires them. They are constantly dancing around the house. They work on their splits together. I'm excited to see where this takes them. Not that I'm expecting that they are going to be professional dancers, but mostly I'm just happy that they have a place to focus their creative energies. I think it is important for children to have that in their lives. Actually, its important for people to have that in their lives.
Jamie has been working on his artsy side. He's made some water colors of moths and been working on a dragon wing project for a while now. I'll have to see if he minds if I post pictures of them.
We have finished filming the Christmas Pageant, so rest assured it is on its way. Although we still have to edit it.
Happy Thanksgiving All!
1 comment:
It's good to hear from you!! Sounds like you are all going well. I love hearing about the things you are working on!!
Post a Comment