I did make them. I used foam for the structure on everything except the ham. For the ham, I used the wire from an old laundry hamper that was falling apart anyway. They were a lot of fun to make. Ideas are already in the works for next year. I can't wait!
I was just wondering what you guys had done for Halloween! I remember the year you were hippies. I love your family themes. I like that these costumes don't depend on the weather. You can put them on over anything.
10 comments:
It looks awesome! Good pictures too. You guys are too fun.
That's an awesome costume idea! Very creative!
Those are great! Did you make them?
I did make them. I used foam for the structure on everything except the ham. For the ham, I used the wire from an old laundry hamper that was falling apart anyway. They were a lot of fun to make. Ideas are already in the works for next year. I can't wait!
This has got be one of THE BEST ideas for Halloween costumes ever!! you did a great job on them! LOVE IT!
I was just wondering what you guys had done for Halloween! I remember the year you were hippies. I love your family themes. I like that these costumes don't depend on the weather. You can put them on over anything.
I love it!! We decided to do a family theme for Halloween next year! We already have our theme picked out.
I am always excited to see what your family will be each year. very cute, as always.
So was the ham sorta floppy? Is that why you did it different? It's a great theme, it's always fun to see what you guys will come up with next.
You are so cute- and the costumes are too:)
Post a Comment