Monday, October 18, 2010

And I would bike 100 miles...

When I wake up...
Yea I know I'm gonna be I'm gonna be the man that wakes you up too
When I go out...
Yea I know I'm gonna be I'm going to be wearing bike clothes along with you
If I get tired...
Yea I know I'm gonna be I'm gonna be in the SAG van sitting next to you
And if I finish...
Yea I know I'm going to be I'm going to be that man who's finishing next to you

But I would walk 100 miles
And I would walk 100 more
Just to be that man who bikes a double century in a single day

When I'm biking...
I know I'm gonna be that man who's biking hard for you
And the gel packs...
Cause for the ride I do I'll pass almost every gel pack onto you
When we go home home...
Yea I know I'm gonna be I'm gonna be that man who comes back home with you
And if I go...
Yea I know I'm gonna be I'm gonna be that man whose gonna bike with you

But I would bike 100 miles
And I would bike 100 more
Just to be that man who bikes a double century in a single day
(Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Undela Undela Undela la la)
(Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Undela Undela Undela la la)

When I'm lonely...
well I know I'm gonna be I'm gonna be that man who bikes his way home to you
And when I'm dreaming...
Well I know I'm gonna dream I'm gonna dream about biking when I'm with you
When I go out...
Well I know I'm gonna be I'm going to be that man who bikes along with you
And when I come home...
I know I'm gonna be I'm going to be that man who bikes back home to you
I'm gonna be that man who's biking home for you

But I would bike 100 miles
And I would bike 100 more
Just to be that man who bikes a double century in a single day(Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Undela Undela Undela la la)
(Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Undela Undela Undela la la)
(Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Undela Undela Undela la la)
(Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Undela Undela Undela la la)

But I would bike 100 miles
And I would bike 100 more
Just to be that man who bikes a double century in a single day

(I promise that there are pictures on the way.  Jamie was singing and whistling the chorus during most of our bike ride, so I thought I would hash out the entire parody.)

4 comments:

Andrea Hardee said...

Wait, double??

Dude....

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! Now I've got a good song to hum--unlike the Wiggles songs I have been singing.

Tami said...

Sounds fun. :)

Evelyn said...

I love it!