Life is so much more interesting when you pretend that you are royalty. (At least my daughters seem to think so.)
Cute. And I will now go in search of chocolate cake, thank you very much.
I don't think he was wanting a car. He was wishing he could eat into that yummy cake already.
Cute!
What fun! He's so cute!
I think he was thinking about cars. He didn't really like the cake, he just ate the ice cream. But he had to sleep with the cars that he got for his birthday. He loves cars!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cute. And I will now go in search of chocolate cake, thank you very much.
I don't think he was wanting a car. He was wishing he could eat into that yummy cake already.
Cute!
What fun! He's so cute!
I think he was thinking about cars. He didn't really like the cake, he just ate the ice cream. But he had to sleep with the cars that he got for his birthday. He loves cars!
Post a Comment