The neighborhood worked together to get our cul-de-sac dug out. Apparently the landscape company that our HOA pays to remove the snow gave up on us. The truck they stuck a snow plow on kept getting stuck. It really is obvious that it doesn't snow very often here. The silver-lining? That instead of driving on six inches of ice, we are actually driving on the pavement. Even if it is just around the circle.
Here is what it looked like before:
Here is what it looks like now:
Here's everybody working on the road today:
We might get to do it all again on Thursday. Yes, you read that right. We are slated to get 10-20 more inches of the white stuff. Where we are going to put it, I have no idea. Guess we will figure that out when we get there.
Here are some more pictures for you to enjoy!
Seth didn't know what was going on. He treated the sidewalks like they were a maze, taking the side routes up to people's doors, then turning around and going back. It was pretty funny.
The kids on the mountain of snow in our front yard! Did I mention I have no idea where we are going to put the snow that is suppose to show up tomorrow? That mound takes up our entire front yard!





3 comments:
Good comparison with your first two pictures, hunny. It's amazing to me that we did all of that by hand. Hurray for community effort.
Craziness! I'm worried that we won't have enough snow for our sledding party on Saturday!
Skylar and Jim are begging you to send it our way. We wouldn't mind that much snow. I bet the kids are having fun.
Post a Comment