Saturday, February 06, 2010

"Wasteland? Wasteland? I think you mean Wonderland!"

More pictures from the greatest snow day on Earth!

Yesterday about 4:30

Today about 5 p.m. (our van is there, you can see the windshield wipers poking through the snow)

The views are slightly different because this is the current view from our front window:

Here's Seth and the snow drift on our deck.
 

The rather large tree that probably is not going to make it through the storm.  The snow you see there is on the railing of our deck as well as our neighbor's decks.
 

You might get tired of all the pictures, but all this snow is pretty amazing!

4 comments:

Shelly said...

Wow, Arlynda....That's beautiful. I hope you're staying nice a cozy!

Screamin' Meme said...

That's a lot of snow. I thought you hated (okay hates a strong word how about disliked) snow? Hope you are staying warm!

Me said...

Keep those pictures coming. I love the before and afters.

Melanie said...

Wow. Wow. Wow. That is so much snow. I hope you're enjoying it and it isn't too much of a bother.