Because for some reason, a whole bunch got delivered to my house:
Out front:
In the back yard:
All over the deck:
Would whoever ordered it please let me know so that I can be available for you to come pick it up. I'm not a big fan of White Christmases because that means that it is way too cold to be outside in flip flops, jeans and a t-shirt. Someday, I'm going to spend Christmas on a beach having a barbecue. The kids are excited to have a White Christmas, so they won't be upset if you just leave the snow, but I'll be dreaming of warm sunny places that don't require that I spend 45 minutes searching the house for various winter apparel because my kids always misplace something just so they can play in the snow for five minutes before they get too cold and want to come inside. (not to mention the addition to the laundry pile because everything is wet, but ya'll know how I feel about laundry.)
(For the record, I'm not really that upset about it, but I do love being where it is warm.)



3 comments:
Texas life has made you soft. ;o) Merry Christmas.
I was soft way before that, trust me, I don't like winter. The only bright spot for me is Christmas and once it is over I'm counting the days until spring. Texas was a nice break from real winters.
I'm not a big fan of winter either. I'm amazed that people live in cold climates. Then I realize that I'm one of those people. Just so you know, I'm inviting myself to your beach BBQ.
Post a Comment