The kids were canoeing with Grandpa Jerry and Seth and I were watching as he is too small to go canoeing. It was cold out and Seth needed a nap in a bad way, but wasn't anywhere near a bed. I tried feeding him graham crackers, but he just kept screaming, so I put him on the ground to have his fit. I snapped this picture because I think he is really cute when he is upset, it just turned out to be a really funny picture, and the box of graham crackers just adds to the humor. He settled down soon after I laid him down and life went back to normal.
5 comments:
What a cute little guy. He's growing up so fast.
Holy Moly!!! I'm coming to your house next summer......it looks like you have some SERIOUS fun!!!!
Hope the poor guy recovered...
I would like an explination of this picture. There has to be a bit of a story involved...
The kids were canoeing with Grandpa Jerry and Seth and I were watching as he is too small to go canoeing. It was cold out and Seth needed a nap in a bad way, but wasn't anywhere near a bed. I tried feeding him graham crackers, but he just kept screaming, so I put him on the ground to have his fit. I snapped this picture because I think he is really cute when he is upset, it just turned out to be a really funny picture, and the box of graham crackers just adds to the humor. He settled down soon after I laid him down and life went back to normal.
I love this picture. It looks even better with the "summer fun" and blurring around the edges.
Post a Comment