We tried to spend as much time as we could with family while we were visiting. We saw lots of old friends, whom we miss, but spent a lot of time with Jamie's sister, Marie, and my sister, Nikki. It was a lot of fun to hang out for a couple of weeks. The kids had so much fun together.

On my sister's trampoline. What kid doesn't like a trampoline?

This is what happens when you jump on the trampoline on a dry day. Isn't it cool?

And of course after all that jumping, you should have an otter-pop.
(Bailey, Caitlin, Dalton, Abigail, and Lucy)

Hiking in the mountains! Yeah, mountains! (We miss mountains.)
(Bailey, Abigail, Joia and Lucy)

Seth's favorite pass time: Chasing after Einstein. They're about the same size and they both walk on all fours, I can see why Seth would want to get to know him better.

Playing in the sandbox! Which was a huge hit with the kids.
1 comment:
It looks like you had a great time. We just got back fro m Utah. I have to say I miss family but I miss the mountains just as much. :) What a great pic of Lucy's hair on the trampoline!
Post a Comment