Life is so much more interesting when you pretend that you are royalty. (At least my daughters seem to think so.)
Saturday, April 18, 2009
There's a First Time for Everything
I ran a 5K this morning. My time: 43:16. Yep, I'm slow, but I ran the whole way, in the morning (I am not a morning person), there were lots of hills, and I ran 5.2 miles yesterday so I was a little stiff.
Way to go, Arlynda! I have a 5k coming up in a couple of weeks, but I made sure it was totally flat! You inspire me with your dedication- thanks for that.
7 comments:
Great job!! especially since you ran yesterday, too - I'm never brave enough to run the day before a race!
Good for you! (And my Mom says congrats too!)
Awesome!! That's something to be proud of!
Great Job Arlynda!!! You should be really proud of yourself.
Congratulations! That is a great accomplishment. Way to go.
Excellent! I'm really impressed!
Way to go, Arlynda! I have a 5k coming up in a couple of weeks, but I made sure it was totally flat! You inspire me with your dedication- thanks for that.
Post a Comment