Sunday, April 19, 2009

T-minus Eight Weeks and Counting

The count down has started, in two months, I will be running this relay, I've got a lot of work to do. Last week I biked for two days because it was rainy, ran 5.2 miles on Friday and 3.5 on Saturday (the 5K I ran).

Monday: 3.5 miles
Wednesday: 4.5 miles
Friday: 3.0 miles
Saturday: 6.0 miles

3 comments:

Rohan Shearer said...

Your story is so inspiring! It aaalllmossst makes me want to start exercising. Maybe I'll start tomorrow.

Sara said...

Arlynda, I haven't been on the computer much lately but I noticed you commented on my blog, so I popped over to see what you're up to. You are an exercising queen! I'm so proud of you! I wish I was motivated to start running or something - good for you! By the way, I LOVED your breastfeeding parody below. It was so funny. It's always a challenge for me too and I have an extra 10-15 pounds the whole time I do it. Plus,I'm SO hungry all the time and eating like crazy. I guess it's just a sacrifice... (for me at least). Regardless of what you decide to do, good luck! Seth is adorable!!!

tami said...

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/09/16/health/webmd/main643898.shtml?CMP=ILC-SearchStories

That is back on the breastfeeding question. It just made me feel better to know it isn't just me (hearing about how breastfeeding should lead to weight loss is depressing when you don't lose anything).