Here's my list:
Warm Up
Dream by REM
Running:
The Regae Song by Color
I Want You by Savage Garden
Pride by U2
Cecilia by Simon and Garfunkel
Where the Streets Have No Name by U2
Break Me Shake Me by Savage Garden
Real Gone by Sheryl Crow
With or Without You by U2
Losing My Religion by REM
Believe by Cher
I Will Follow by U2
Cool Down:
I Just Love You by Five for Fighting
The Rainbow Connection by Sarah McLachlan
I need more music! I've exhausted my meager library. In high school, I relied heavily on my friend's music collections, and haven't bought much music since. I tend to listen to classical more than anything, but have yet to find a classical piece that I can run to. I also listen to podcasts, but sometimes I really need music to get me through.
So here are my questions:
Can you tell when I graduated from high school? (I haven't bought much music since then)
What do you run (or exercise) to?
1 comment:
A good portion of those songs are from CDs in Kirsten's and my collection :) I still use a lot of them to exercise to as well- they have a fast consistent beat. I frequently look through XM radio's top 20 to find new songs to add. I also watch fast moving tv shows when I'm on the elliptical.
Post a Comment