Wow he sure is growing up fast. I now have a blog. I only have a couple of things on it but it's a start. Oh about screamin meme Jim said it fits me well. I'll tell you about it later. I didn't have your e-mail address to invite you. I've got Brennan's birthday cake posted.
4 comments:
Boy you really start them young don't you! Loved the post to your PE teachers.
And you wonder why Bailey is bored in school. More falls, less abacus.
Oh, boy has he grown! Great pictures. He's a little mathematician!
Wow he sure is growing up fast. I now have a blog. I only have a couple of things on it but it's a start. Oh about screamin meme Jim said it fits me well. I'll tell you about it later. I didn't have your e-mail address to invite you. I've got Brennan's birthday cake posted.
Post a Comment