Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bugs

I was tagged by my cousin a while ago. I'm doing a bit of complaining:

1. People sharing their music with me in their cars at 10 p.m. in a residential neighborhood, with questionable lyrics.

2. Garbage cans on the sidewalk. Sidewalks are for walking, and when you have to take two big kids and a double stroller on a walk, garbage cans are really annoying when they are right in the middle of the sidewalk.

3. That in general people are more familiar with the latest episode of the latest coolest series on TV than with classic literature.

4. Paying the bills and budgeting. Not because we can't pay them, but because its something that has to be done on a regular basis and I just spent the morning trying to work on them.

5. People who ask you for money for gas or food and when you offer to go buy a gas can and fill it up for them or offer them a sandwich or to buy them one, they turn you down.

6. Spring teasers. Last Monday it was snowing, Saturday, I was in a short sleeved shirt during my run and sweating like crazy. Today, it is cold. I don't like early spring. Just stay spring, okay?

1 comment:

Afton said...

I loved reading your beefs. I'm with you on the turn down of food offer. We were in NYC and this guys asked us for some money to buy lunch, he said he hadn't eaten in like a day or two. We were right next to our favorite (and cheap) falafell (sp?) place and offered to take him to lunch. He just kept asking for the money and eventually just turned us down!