Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Water and Two Year Olds


Two year olds LOVE water. Toilet water, bathtub water, dish pan water, rain water, you name it they love it. Lucy is no different than the typical two year old in that respect. She likes water. Lucy's favorite thing to do with water is to drink it. When ever she sees a water bottle she goes nuts and wants a drink. It's like getting candy on Christmas when we leave a bottle somewhere that she can get to it by herself and get the lid off to take a long drink.

The other day while I was out running and Jamie was in charge of the kids, Lucy got a hold of a water bottle. Jamie realized this when he heard Seth screaming and ran in the front room only to see Seth covered in water along with the floor immediately surrounding him. When Jamie questioned Lucy all she said was "It was open."

I'm guessing that she was simply trying to give Seth a drink of water, but it sure looked like she was trying to drown him.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Lucy! You have some splanin to do!

Lindsey said...

In regards to your comment:
Actually I need a LOT of recipes from you. I need to try some that you have already posted.