Saturday, January 24, 2009

An exercise check in, of sorts

This past week was horrible, horrible I tell you!!

We had two viruses circulating the ether in our house. The first was a nasty cold, the second a virus that made even chocolate sound unappetizing. I got them both. At the same time. I was pretty much bed ridden for part of the week. My body still feels like Jell-o. And Seth, he got them both. At the same time. But a day after me. Sleep deprived and sick, horrible, horrible.

I went running today mostly because I wanted to get out of the house. This is what I did: Ran 60 seconds, walked 90 seconds, ran 60 seconds, walked 90 seconds, ran 60 seconds, nearly coughed up a lung, turned around and walked home. It was cold, my body is beat.

Monday, I'll try again. I don't really know how long my recovery is going to take. My lungs are still full of phlegm, although less so after my attempt at running. My stomach is still really sensitive. I feel dehydrated, although my lips are finally starting to not feel chapped. Seth still feels yucky, but is definately doing better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon.