After talking to some friends that run a lot, I've decided to start with week five of my training plan. I'm also going to add in some strength training on the days I run and some aerobics on the days I don't. I'm getting really tired of being overweight and I feel a lot better on the days that I exercise.
Monday:
Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then:
Jog 1/2 mile (or 5 minutes)
Walk 1/4 mile (or 3 minutes)
Jog 1/2 mile (or 5 minutes)
Walk 1/4 mile (or 3 minutes)
Jog 1/2 mile (or 5 minutes)
and 30 minutes strength training with a balance ball.
Tuesday: Aerobics.
Wednesday:
Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then:
Jog 3/4 mile (or 8 minutes)
Walk 1/2 mile (or 5 minutes)
Jog 3/4 mile (or 8 minutes)
and 30 minutes strength training with a balance ball.
Thursday: Aerobics.
Friday:
Brisk five-minute warm-up walk, then jog two miles (or 20 minutes) with no walking.
and 30 minutes strength training with a balance ball.
Saturday:
Either the aerobics or the strength training routine.
1 comment:
It sounds like a good plan! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment