I run outside and it was cold last week. Okay, not incredibly cold, but I just moved from a place that gets snow on average once a decade, so its cold to me. The cold made it hard, one day I had to quit running about half way through because I had so much phlegm in my throat that I couldn't breathe. I might repeat last week's run on Monday and then do these on Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. I did do some biking to try to make up for the cold weather.
Monday:
Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then:
Jog 1/4 mile (or 3 minutes)
Walk 1/8 mile (or 90 seconds)
Jog 1/2 mile (or 5 minutes)
Walk 1/4 mile (or 2-1/2 minutes)
Jog 1/4 mile (or 3 minutes)
Walk 1/8 mile (or 90 seconds)
Jog 1/2 mile (or 5 minutes)
Tuesday: Walk kids to school (weather permitting)
Wednesday:
Repeat of Monday
Thursday: Walk kids to school (weather permitting)
Friday:
Repeat of Monday and Wednesday
No comments:
Post a Comment