Tuesday, January 13, 2009

DId someone say Brownies?

Okay, "Sticky, Chewy, Messy Gooey" is my new favorite cook book. Why?

The Ingredients:


The Batter:


The Brownies

I'm not well known for producing food that looks good, but MAN those brownies were yummy. The recipe suggests cooking them in muffin tins because they are so sticky and gooey than it is hard to cut them.
I'm working my way through the book, so far everything has been good, but these brownies were so much fun and really live up to the name of the book.

3 comments:

Jill said...

WOW! those look amazing! i would've had most of the quantity of ingredients compromised before the actual baking, though, i think.

Lura said...

Oh wow! They look great! I've been craving chocolate lately, which makes them look even better!

Colette said...

I feel my mouth watering as I read your blog. I love cookbooks. I'll have to look for that one. Sounds like soemthing I would enjoy.