It's been amazingly cold outside, so I decided that I would use the couch to 5K program on my bike, inside, with the trainer on the days that were too cold to run. I got one good work out that way, then I caught Lucy's nasty cold, uhg. I'm taking a break, it's too cold outside to run and I feel miserable. I might do some biking before I get better, sometimes it helps to get the lungs working faster. I might do some resistance training. I just want to keep moving so I don't fall too far behind. When I get back on my feet I'll run week 5 and go from there. Now I'm a whole week behind.
My fitness assessment went well, I'm overweight (which I knew) but everything else looks pretty good (which surprised me because I feel so out of shape). I'm looking forward to feeling better and getting back on track.
1 comment:
I hope you feel better soon. I was doing C25K while we had a 2 week vacation - I think I got 2 runs in each of those weeks.... just keep moving!!
Post a Comment