Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Why I Need a Sports Car

This is in response to Jamie's post Why I Need a Fixed Gear.

1. They're fast.

2. They're easier than a rocket to work on.

3. They're just so cool.

7 comments:

lyn said...

You and Thomas. He is fixated on fast cars. (it probably has something to do with his dad's car - darn it!)

Queen of the Castle said...

Actually, I'm not that fixated on cars. Although if I had about $60,000 just lying around, I'd be tempted. Did you read Jamie's post? You should.

Kristen said...

Is this a VW?

Queen of the Castle said...

No, it's a BMW. A 2008 BMW M 2dr Roadster.

lyn said...

no - I didn't read Jamie's post... I'll have to go read it :)

Kristen said...

I thought you were a VW fan.

Queen of the Castle said...

I like VWs but, if I were to get a sports care, it would be this one.
Of course when buying a car, I buy the most reliable one I can afford. My chevette broke down too much on me to want a car that isn't reliable.
But, when you can afford to spend $60,000 on a car, who cares if it is reliable? I'm looking for something fun and red!