Snow in November!
I haven't seen snow in November since 2002. Lucy and I haven't seen snow since January 2007. Jamie, Bailey and Abby haven't seen snow since January 2004.
... and the kids were in school so they missed it, which was very disappointing for them.
Here are some more pictures I took of leaves on our deck with a few snowflakes around them. I like them.


4 comments:
jealous!
Oh yeah! I wonder when Kate will ever see snow. Thomas has always spent Christmas in New Mexico (where it does snow), but we have since decided to stay home at T-giving and Xmas from now on.... I don't know when Kate will get the chance. How sad, huh?
wasn't it lovely?! my girls screamed in delight and couldn't put on their warm clothes fast enough. lily finally made it outside and returned ten seconds later saying, "there's no snow. what fun is that to play in the snow when it already stopped?" they found icicles, though, so there were some redeeming qualities :)
Those are good photos. Isn't snow fun!? It looks like a nice deck.
Post a Comment