Sunday, September 07, 2008

More Pictures

Here are some more pictures of the baby:

I think it is cute when he puts his hands up by his face.


Seth was our smallest baby and 6 pounds 9 ounces. I just wanted to get a picture that shows how skinny he was. Of course, he is still pretty skinny, but he's starting to fill out.


I like this one because of the Mandrill on Seth's head. Abby keeps trying to get Seth to play with her, to no avail. I keep trying to explain to her that he is too little, but she is so excited that she ignores me. But, at least she doesn't try to step on his head and poke his eyes out like Lucy does.

9 comments:

lyn said...

Oooh!! He's so cute and small! He looks like Jamie in the first picture. Who do you think he looks like (other than himself - lol)?

Colette said...

Adorable!

He looks like he belongs to your family. Thanks for sharing the photos.

Lara said...

Look how cute, cute, cute!!! Congratulations! I am so glad to have your blog address now!

Mary said...

He's beautiful! He looks like a mini-Bailey. Congratulations! You definitely have a talent for producing cute babies!

Queen of the Castle said...

Mary,
That's about the only thing I've got going for me right now, but I'll take it, they're great kids!

Lura said...

Oh! He is SO cute!!

Melanie said...

What cute pictures! Thanks so much for posting them when you're so tired and still getting used to having 4! He definitely looks like he belongs.

Good luck keeping him safe from Lucy!

mommynolan said...

How precious! Thanks for sharing your joy with us. I'm so sorry your sister couldn't go out and stay with you--she's been a bit busy--but I know how much she wanted to. She is such a big help to me. I don't know hwat I would do without her. Br happy new mom, and get the sleep when you can. Mary's Mom

Sara said...

Arlynda -
I love your idea about the "Dallas" theme for our next family picture! And little Seth is adorable. Thanks for the pictures (and keep them coming when you can...)