Life is so much more interesting when you pretend that you are royalty. (At least my daughters seem to think so.)
Arlynda,I ran into your blog and wanted to say congrats on your latest addition. i don't know if I even knew about Lucy, but your kids look so grown up and fun!! Hope all goes well with #4!Jennie Stevens
Congratulations on a beautiful baby! Love Jamie's site, but so many people were commenting there that I thought I would comment here. XOXOXTam
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Arlynda,
I ran into your blog and wanted to say congrats on your latest addition. i don't know if I even knew about Lucy, but your kids look so grown up and fun!! Hope all goes well with #4!
Jennie Stevens
Congratulations on a beautiful baby! Love Jamie's site, but so many people were commenting there that I thought I would comment here.
XOXOX
Tam
Post a Comment