
I'll tell you where mine went: "Algeria, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Dominica, Egypt, France, the Gambia, Hungary, Iran, Japan, Kazakhstan, Libya and Mongolia, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Russia, Suriname, Turkey, Uruguay, Vietnam, West Xylophone, Yemen, Zimbabwe" (It's the Alphabet of Nations by They Might Be Giants)
Okay, so they REALLY didn't go there, but they had a fun time pretending. They even planned out their trip on our globe ball before they left. Bailey had a hard time finding Zimbabwe (the name wasn't all there), but he did pretty good finding the others, except West Xylophone, it isn't really a country.
Also, they went everywhere by "boat" which is hard for some of these places. Yes, they are playing in our laundry baskets on clean laundry. What else can you use for a boat?
3 comments:
Sweet! Next time they are planning a trip, plan to come by and pick me up! I love the new look of your site, and the pics. How are you doing?
Such a cute picture of the kids all together!
How are you feeling?!
What a great idea. I have really missed all our chats. Your kids are beautiful!
Post a Comment